Video marketing had to evolve. It was inevitable.
It was becoming much too complicated. And if it isn’t too complicated for
some people, it’s still definitely too time consuming.
You had to worry about the following:
- Redoing videos over and over again to make sure you got everything rightin one take or face the daunting task of loading your raw video into Camtasiaor another editor to make everything perfect.
- Making sure your videos were optimized for the web (So they looked goodand didn’t take too long to start playing).
- Having a different mobile version of your videos to show users ofiPhone, iPad, Android and other mobile devices (More and more people are doingmost of the web viewing from their smart phones and other mobiledevices).
- Basically using “duct-tape” to try and put all the pieces together withCamtasia, Screenflow, Jing, Handbrake while continually looking for the”perfect” solution to make it all easier or less time consuming.
- Uploading large files to your own server, Youtube, Amazon S3 or othervideo hosting service.
- Getting the proper code in place to display your videos with the hopethat mobile devices would be able to see the mobile version of yourvideo.
Well, someone has finally done something about it.
Josh Bartlett, the creator of the industries leading video player called
Easy Video Player, has truly done something innovative in video marketing.
His Easy Video Player software had game-changing features two years ago
that other video marketing solutions have just recently tried to
And on top of that, Josh could boast about the following:
- Tens of thousands of satisfied customers.
- The lowest refund rate in the industry for Clickbank (Only 2%).
- More top marketers and 6 to 7 figure launches use Easy Video Player thananything else. (Mike Filsaime, Chris Farrel, Ryan Deiss, Jason Moffatt, MariaAndros, Justin Brooke to name a few).
Rather than throw in a few, new and “cool” features and re-launch his
product simply for the money, he listened to his customers and did something
He took over two years and hundreds of thousands of his own dollars to
create something that will change the way you market your business with
You’ll now be able to record, edit, publish, market and track all your
videos with one, easy-to-use solution.
Josh has just released this all-in-one video marketing solution on January 15th,
2013 with a free video series leading up to the launch.
He’s going to reveal the story about his journey and passion that led him
to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars from his own pocket to create the
ultimate video marketing solution.
And how you can now do the following:
- Drag and drop your video into a desktop application (Mac and PcCompatible) that will optimize and convert your video for the web, let youedit if needed, upload it and give you the code to copy and paste to yourwebsite.
- Record your screen or face camera from within this application and evendraw on the screen.
- Never worry about whether users on mobile devices can see your videos(It creates and displays a mobile version of your videos for you).
- Split test your videos to see which ones are shared the most, have themost engagement and which versions make the most money.
That’s just scratching the surface…
What all this ultimately means for you is that marketing your business with
videos is going to be much, much easier.
And you’ll make a ton more money while having more time to do what you
Josh is also going to demonstrate the amazing power of his creation in this
marketing has evolved.